Earning a certificate is a good strategy for improving your career opportunities. Whether you are mid-career, planning for transition, a veteran, or are supporting our armed forces as a military spouse, family member, or a DoD civilian, Excelsior’s Center for Professional Development can help you make the most of your education benefits.
Visit www.excelsior.edu/cpdmilitary for more information.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for Military & Veterans.
- Welcome Packet Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 (PDF)
- Welcome Packet Chapter 30, 1606 Selected Reserves, 1607 Reserves (PDF)
- Welcome Packet Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation (PDF)
- Welcome Packet Chapter 35 – Survivors’ and Dependent’s Educational Assistance (PDF)
- Welcome Packet MyCAA – Military Spouses/My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (PDF)